sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

My beautiful female kids

You know when you meet a person who will be with you at all times you supporting, protecting, advising, arguing, laughing, crying and everything? So, I met a person like this, is the person who completes me in full, no I'm not talking about a man but a woman, not a still real to my mom but my best. No matter if the target has put distance between us, our love remains the same, and that's why I say, when love is true there is anything or anyone that will hinder mto less distance, and the day you feel that love you will know the meaning of that little word, but worth a lot, and a true love does not necessarily have to be a partner for (a) may be tbm for a friend, as is my love.

I just wanted to say mto obgada by you make me so happy to while away and know that you still complete me like "bread and butter", I can close my eyes and feel your hug when I need it most. And the times we spent together? aaaah, they are kept in a place where no one can touch, but us two ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário